A Message from the ASWOU Director of Public Relations and Director of Visual Communications:
- Consult the Director of Visual Communications for poster designs, free of charge, at email@example.com
- IFC-Funded Clubs/Organizations get 20 posters/year designed and printed with ASWOU Public Relation Budget.
- Maximum size is 11x17.
- If you want your event or meeting in the Tinkle Times, please contact the ASWOU Director of Visual Communications at firstname.lastname@example.org by the 15th of the month PRIOR (Example: Submissions for the November Tinkle Times are due October 15th).
- If your event/meeting will be repeating through the term or through the entire academic year, please specify in your email so you don’t have to keep filling out a request every month.
- One request per event/meeting please.
- ASWOU designs and utilizes the chalkboard upstairs across from the bookstore. If you want your event posted on the chalkboard, contact Makena at email@example.com at least three weeks before your event date.
- Big events only, not weekly meetings etc.
- ASWOU has a TV on the chalkboard which we can advertise electronic posters on.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
- #howlaboutit and #whatupwou: Western’s official hashtag for facebook, twitter, and Instagram. Please use this for all of your social media postings.
- Find ASWOU on Facebook (ASWOU – Associated Students of Western Oregon University)
- Find ASWOU on Instagram (ASWOU)
- Find ASWOU on Twitter (@ASWOU).
- If you want something advertised on ASWOU social media, email email@example.com.
- Big events only, not weekly meetings please.
ASWOU is the student government body of Western Oregon University (WOU). This organization is designed to encompass all of the students at WOU. The student government is tasked with advocating for students' rights to the WOU administration as well as the state of Oregon and the nation.
firstname.lastname@example.org | 503.838.8553