ASWOU Executive Branch
Advocating | Mentoring | Representing | Leading
The Executive Branch consists of the President (Cynthia Olivares) and Vice President (Sam Dunaway). These two positions are elected by the Western Oregon University student body. The President and Vice President then hire their Executive Cabinet, which is comprised of nine students.
The basic function of the Executive Cabinet is to assist the President in meeting the needs of the students, and amplifying their voices. The positions can vary from year to year, and are generally set up to address the concerns and/or needs expressed by students on campus.
The Executive Cabinet consists of the following students...
- Director of Internal Affairs : Sarah Tabor
- Director of State and Federal Affairs : Cristian Urzua
- Director of Equity : Desi Root
- Director of Multicultural Advocacy : Ami Diaz
- Director of Public Relations : Alex Quintana-Rios
- Director of Visual Communication : Shelby Holteen
- Director of Student Organizations : Rebecca Skinner
- Director of Business and Finance : Leo Mejia Aguilar
- Secretary : Kaitlin Ross
- Director of the Food Pantry : Rebecca Hardgrave
- Assistant Director of the Food Pantry : Tiffanie Bowles
Check out the Executive Staff page to learn more about the Executive Cabinet members and their responsibilities!
ASWOU is the student government body of Western Oregon University (WOU). This organization is designed to encompass all of the students at WOU. The student government is tasked with advocating for students' rights to the WOU administration as well as the state of Oregon and the nation.
email@example.com | 503.838.8553